Ensuring every survivor gets into safe housing is critical, necessary and not possible without the support of Coburn Society – a special program for donors who contribute $1,000 or more per year. They help us better equip survivors with tools and resources for success, providing key funding to our most pressing needs and impacting hundreds of lives each year. This consistent, generous support provides safe housing and access to life-saving resources and programming for survivor.
Coburn Society members also receive front-row access to unprecedented volunteer experiences and exclusive Coburn Place programs.
- Guided tours of Coburn Place
- Opportunity to help set up an apartment
- Invitation to participate in Children’s Services activities
- Interactive case management experience with our team
- Tie-dye party with Ms. Teia and the Children’s Services team
- A special Gratitude Dinner in the fall
If you’d like to learn more about becoming a member of Coburn Society, contact Julie Henson.
Note: Due to the pandemic, many of these experiences are temporarily virtual.