Create your own event for a fun way to get creative, involve your network and support Coburn Place!
Here are a few ideas we have. We’re sure you will have even more.
**Once you decide on the details of your event, PLEASE SUBMIT THEM HERE.** (If you do not want to use the web form, you can download a hard copy here.)
FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION: plan an event that will help to raise money to support services offered by Coburn Place.
- Girls Night In: host friends and ask them to contribute the amount that they would normally spend on a night out.
- Benefit event: partner with a restaurant or store by inviting friends to shop or dine with a percentage of the proceeds donated to Coburn Place. (i.e. Punch Burger, Chick-fil-a, C Wonder, Wine and Canvas)
- (Fill in the blank)-a-thon: bowling, baking, basket weaving. The options are endless!
- Bake Sale: Get together with friends and spend a day baking, then sell items at a community event.
- Jeans Day: allow employees to wear jeans for the day if they provide a donation.
- Gifts: Make a financial contribution to support a family at Coburn Place for friend’s and family member’s birthdays, anniversaries, Mother’s Day and any other holidays!
- Treasure Sale: Gather items from family and friends to sell (think garage sale).
IN-KIND CONTRIBUTION: Plan an event that will help to collect resource for Coburn Place residents.
- Baby Shower: Collect necessities for a new mom at Coburn Place.
- House Warming: Collect all the items that make a house a home for a new Coburn Place family.
- Birthday Party:Instead of receiving gifts for your birthday, ask that guests bring items off of the Coburn Place Wish List.