Volunteering is a great way for your group to build your team and inspire camaraderie while giving back to your community. We have wonderful opportunities for you to get involved and make a difference for someone in need. Contact Julie at email@example.com with questions or to discuss more exciting ways to get involved!
**Please submit the Community Support Form to place your request. (If you do not want to use the web form, you can download a hard copy here.)
Group Volunteer Opportunities
CLEANING CREW: Group will assist with a variety of cleaning and organization tasks throughout the building.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm
RESIDENT EVENT: Group will plan and host an event for adult, youth or all Coburn Place residents. Activities include ice cream socials, community meals, activity nights, movie nights, workshops, and much more!
Hours: Wednesday – Thursday, 6-8pm: Resident Event
*Not all dates/times can be accommodated. Please plan several months in advance as our calendars tend to fill up quickly!
WISH LIST DRIVE – These are just a few ideas. We’re sure you have more!
- CHILDREN’S AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM SNACKS: juice; water; cookies; granola bars; chips; individually packaged snacks
- TIDY HOUSE: cleaning products; brooms; Swiffers; vacuums; trash bags; laundry detergent; dryer sheets; dish soap; hand soap;
- SNUGGLE IN: new bedding sets for twin, full and queen mattresses
- LET THEM EAT DINNER: boxed dinners; pasta and sauce; soup; canned fruits and vegetables; cooking spray/oil
- BRINGING UP BABY: baby food; wipes; diapers; bottles; pacifiers; formula; outlet covers
- PAPER PRODUCTS: toilet tissue; paper towels; feminine hygiene products; tissues
- MEDICAL: Tylenol; Advil; cold medicine; antacids; cough drops; antibiotic ointment; band-aids; alcohol wipes; gloves
Want to make an even bigger impact?
Consider making a short video of your experience and submitting it to the Super Service Challenge for a chance to win crucial funds for Coburn Place. Our friends from IU Health did and won $5,000!