Ensuring every survivor gets into safe housing is critical, necessary and not possible without the support of Coburn Society – a special program for donors who contribute $1,000 or more per year. They help us better equip survivors with tools and resources for success, providing key funding to our most pressing needs and impacting hundreds of lives each year. This consistent, generous support provides safe housing and access to life-saving resources and programming for survivors.
Coburn Society members also receive front-row access to unprecedented volunteer experiences and exclusive Coburn Place programs. We have some great activities planned for Coburn Society this year, including:
- A collaborative art piece that we will need your help with!
- 25th anniversary celebration in November
- Online events to learn more about the impact you’re making
- Lemonade Stand in July to raise funds for back-to-school needs for the kids
- Donuts and coffee drive-thru this summer
If you’d like to learn more about becoming a member of Coburn Society, contact Julie Henson.
Note: Due to the pandemic, many of these experiences are temporarily virtual.