Ways You Can Help
During the holiday season, volunteers and donors help sprinkle extra magic into the lives of survivors. Whether you want to spread cheer by volunteering, organizing a donation drive or simply contributing much-needed items, your generosity makes a world of difference. There are many ways to lend your support – click on the items below to learn how you can get involved.
To donate, volunteer or for any questions, please email Drew LaCroix.
Provide on-site support!
- Tuesdays or Thursdays from 9 a.m. to noon or 1 to 4 p.m.
- Tasks are assigned by need and therefore difficult to predict, but will likely involve facility cleaning, donation organization, furniture moving, furniture assembly or apartment preparation
By appointment only. Please email Drew for available dates.
Volunteer from the comfort of your own home by creating support packs for survivors!
- Toilet paper packs: Create packs of four toilet paper rolls and store in grocery bags for easy transport
- Trash bag rolls: Roll together 10 trash bags and tie them with string or tape for distribution
- Diaper packs: Pack 10 diapers of the same size in gallon plastic resealable bags and label size in permanent marker – all sizes needed, larger sizes needed most
- Ziploc packs: Divide boxes of plastic Ziploc bags into packs of 10 – with nine bags stored inside the 10th
Once finished, email Drew to set up a drop-off appointment.
Invite a group to collect donations this holiday season! Email Drew for our most-needed items list. If you’d like to have your drive tracked for tax purposes, Drew can provide instructions.
- Create an in-person or Amazon wish list
- Regular needs or holiday gifts are welcome
- Gift drop-off due no later than Dec. 5
In-person donation drop-offs are available by appointment only due to security, email Drew for an appointment and parking directions.
Maximum Capacity List
Thanks to generous donors like you, we aren’t currently accepting:
- Shampoo and conditioner for straight and wavy hair – we always need Black hair products
- Feminine hygiene products
- Adult toothbrushes and toothpaste
- Fleece tie-blankets
Registered 501(c)(3). EIN 37-1421922