Online fundraising is a great way to get your friends and family involved with Coburn Place. You can easily raise funds and – at the same time – awareness for our mission.
Here are a few ways you can do it:
- Instead of birthday presents, ask for donations. Facebook fundraisers are great for this!
- Hold a quarter drive to supply survivors with money to do laundry.
- Volunteer your time and ask for sponsors.
- Donate the proceeds from goods you sell through your business.
- Share our weekly Wish List Wednesday social media posts.
- Hold a drive for food and household items for survivors and their families. Check the list for our most urgent needs.
- Create a fundraising event like a walk or run, a trivia or karaoke night, or maybe a live music showcase or roller skating. If you have an idea, contact Erin Wuertz.